May 31, 2023 - 0 COMMENTS
A healthy smile is a desire of every individual, but the charms of the smile fade away as soon as the yellow teeth appear. This yellowness is the reason why many do not smile or talk with confidence, as they are too conscious of the negative impact generated by the yellow teeth. If you are a victim of yellow teeth, consult the doctor of teeth whitening treatment in georgia.
What is teeth whitening, and who needs it?
Teeth whitening is a dental process by which different approaches recast yellow teeth into white. It is a constructive way through which the color of the teeth can be whitened.
It is mainly used by people with yellow teeth either by birth or because they got yellow over time. This yellowness of teeth stops many individuals from expressing themselves confidently and smiling to the fullest due to the fear of judgment and shame. People who find themselves in a situation like that can get teeth whitening from professional teeth whitening near me in newnan GA.
Types of teeth stains:
There is no single way why teeth get stains; instead, it is the collectiveness of food habits and lifestyle that leads to teeth stains in most cases. Following are some of the types why teeth get stains:
- Intrinsic Teeth Stains: These refer to the yellow tint inside of the teeth caused by damage or injury to a tooth, side effects of certain medications, tooth decay, and excessive maneuvering of fluoride.
- Extrinsic Teeth Stains: These strains usually occur due to unhealthy food habits and lifestyles, like consumption of too much coffee, smoking, and other harmful foods and beverages. In this, the outer layer of the teeth turns yellow.
- Age-Related Teeth Stains: These stains are a mixture of both extrinsic and intrinsic teeth stains. This often occurs due to the growing age in which both, i.e., inside and outside, layers of the teeth turn yellow.
If you find yourself having any of the stains and want to get rid of them, consult teeth whitening dentists near me in Peachtree City
What is the process of teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening is the process of several steps like follows:
- Checking the shade: The first thing that the doctor checks is the shade of the teeth. It is to determine the tendency of how much whitening is required.
- Cleaning and polishing: In this step, the doctor will clean and polish the teeth to let them absorb the whitening substance because it is best absorbed by the dry surface.
- Coating of Whitening agent and Rinsing: The whitening agent is coated in this step. Primarily, Hydrogen Peroxide solution has been used to give whitening to the teeth. After that, rinsing is done to get rid of any left out particle that has been left in the teeth.
- Fluoride Washing: The final steps involve the brushing of fluoride varnish. It gives strength and shines to the teeth.
If you need teeth whitening with the best dentists, contact the cosmetic dentist atlanta.
Do not let the stains stop you from smiling broadly, and if you feel low or underconfident due to your teeth, do not worry about it because emergency dentist newnan ga are invariably there to assist you and make you feel confident about your smile and yourself!