June 6, 2023 - 0 COMMENTS
When you are done with the treatment, it is essential to take precautions to maintain the treatment and the smile. When investing so much in getting the perfect cosmetic smile, it is also necessary to maintain it.
But what are the precautions or steps that you need to follow to be consistent in maintaining the oral hygine?
Well, continue reading the article to know more about the ways to secure and maintain the treatment.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a cutting-edge orthodontic procedure that straightens teeth using transparent, personalized aligners. In contrast to conventional braces, invisalign aligners are nearly undetectable and removable for eating, brushing, and flossing. The plastic used to make the aligners are smooth and soft and won’t hurt your cheeks or gums. Every aligner is made to shift your teeth into the ideal position gradually. Before moving on to the next aligner in the sequence, you must wear each one for approximately two weeks, according to the invisalign login.
What are the benefits of getting the Invisalign?
Here are some of the advantages of getting the invisalign.
- This will not add restrictions to your eating process.
- You can enjoy whichever meal you want to without thinking twice.
- These are invisible and will not affect much on appearance and personality.
- This will also assist in maintaining oral hygiene as the food particles do not get stuck in the mouth while eating or chewing the food.
- These only require a little maintenance when compared with traditional braces.
- This can be an affordable treatment to get the perfect smile, as the insurance also covers this. And apart from that, this is also cost-effective.
- The braces can be easily removed when you feel this is causing discomfort.
- Clear ceramic braces for adults also give clearance and a neat appearance to the mouth.
Tips to take precautions after the Invisalign treatment are:
- Invisalign doctor site login describes keeping your teeth and aligners clean, brushing your teeth twice daily, and flossing frequently.
- To remove any food residue, rinse your aligners with warm water and brush them with a gentle toothbrush.
- To ensure your teeth move as quickly as possible, wear your aligners for at least 22 hours daily.
- Steer clear of chewy or sticky foods because they could harm your aligners.
- Schedule frequent checkups and adjustments at the bay harbor islands orthodontist.
- Clean your aligners with a specialized cleaning solution to keep them bacteria-free.
- When wearing aligners, refrain from smoking and drinking.
- Wear a mouthguard to protect your teeth and aligners when participating in sports.
- Use caution when taking out your aligners to prevent damage.
- It is advised by orthodontist north miami to keep your aligners in their case when you are not wearing them.
Summing it up
We hope you liked the article and now understand the precautions you can take when you are done with the treatment of Invisalign. This will help to keep your Invisalign for a much longer time.