January 10, 2022 - 0 COMMENTS
Are you suffering from discoloration of your teeth that always makes you avoid special events, friends reunions, or gatherings? Then you should know we have found from studies that there are many reasons that require teeth whitening procedures from a dentist. In this article, we have mentioned with the help of teeth whitening Houston, almost every information about teeth whitening that you need a light on. So make sure to read this article till the very end.
What is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is a procedure in which your Teeth Whitening Dentist is going to remove stains from the tooth surface and restore the natural color of the teeth. Teeth whitening is a procedure that is most common in cosmetic dentistry, many people get this treatment done for several events in their life and some for discoloration.
Why do you need teeth whitening?
Here are some reasons mentioned b below that will help you understand why you should visit Dentist Teeth Whitening for getting a teeth whitening treatment:
- Discoloration of teeth: Discoloration due to build-up plaque and tartar requires immediate teeth whitening treatment.
- Special Event or Job Interview: If you have a special event on the list including a job interview, anniversary, marriage, or birthday in which you are the light you should consider teeth whitening.
- Boost Self-Confidence: People lose confidence due to discoloration and stains in their teeth. You should get a smile makeover by getting teeth whitening.
- Diet Choices: If you are addicted to cola, alcohol, and coffee then you should know getting teeth whitening is a good option for hiding your addiction from your teeth.
What are the reasons for the discoloration of teeth?
As we all know our teeth enamel can showcase the stain and discoloration on teeth due to its natural color. We have some causes of discoloration mentioned below including:
- Consumption of tea, wine, alcohol, coffee, and cola often
- Consumption of smoking
- Consumption of tobacco
- Damage teeth due to injury
- Aging can also be the reason for the stain because at some point of age our teeth’ enamel gets thinner and starts exposing the dentin below.
- Other dental treatments can also stain your teeth
What is the cost of permanent teeth whitening?
The cost of teeth whitening can vary from dentist to dentist but generally, it starts from $650 to $1000. The cost may also differ due to the product your teeth whiting dentist may be going to use.
How do dentists whiten your teeth?
The process of teeth whitening can be done within one to two hours at your dentist’s dental clinic. The Teeth Whitening Dentist first applies a tooth whitening gel on your teeth that contains 25% to 40% hydrogen peroxide. Now your dentist will provide you heat for 20 to 30 minutes from a special aim heating lamp in intervals then reapply the gel between 20 minutes of interval. This process of applying gel and heating lamp can last for 1 hour at least.
How long does professional teeth whitening last?
We have found from studies that teeth whitening treatment can last on a person’s teeth for six months to three years. But in some cases, it can only last for one year due to low maintenance.
We hope you liked this article and it was somewhere a help for you understanding why you should consider teeth whitening. If you are looking for Emergency Dental Care or any other dental procedure then make sure to check out our website.